Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Won

Update...Now I Know What I Won
Design Mom is up and running again, and this is my prize....
I have to choose between these two baskets from Nest Gift Baskets.
Choosing between beautiful and beautiful is a tough choice.
Which one would you choose????

And The Winner Is...
ME
I won, I won, I won!!!
Last week, I won a beautiful note card set from
Yesterday, I heard that I won one of the Mother's Day Giveaways
at
I am not sure what I won as I cannot access her site...am I the only one who cannot access the incredible Design Mom Site? I hope we all did not crash it with our enthusiasm for the Mother's Day Giveaways!!!!
This is a dream come true....winning something from Design Mom! The odds are sooooo high.
Whatever I won, is amazing just like Design Mom, aka Gabby, herself.
I know this because she is my sister's super cool friend and my sister is super cool! My sister, Jenni, who pulled me in to the blogosphere and is now scarce in the blog world!
As soon as I know what I won, I will post!!!!
I can't wait to know!!!!
Thanks Cathi and Gabby!
For now, I am off to complete the Teacher Appreciation Gifts for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Emilyah said...

I couldn't get onto her site form your link but I ha no problem when I clicked on her through my goggle reader.

I know what you won but maybe you want to see for yourself! Congratulations, that's exciting... and now I should probably get to work on that book I won from wonderful design mom!

Linnea said...

If you cant see it yet, it was the gift baskets!!! How cool is that!

Cathi said...

You were not the only one who couldn't access Design Mom's blog. I am sooo excited for you! Pick the Bath Basket! No...pick the Garden Basket!
Oh...what a hard decision. If it's not me making it then I'm glad it's you!!
Lucky you! I entered this giveaway too!!

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!!!!!!

It's not a guy thing but I would vote for #2