Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Milestone Memories
Twenty Three Years Ago Today...
Do You Know Where You Were???
Curt, Jeffrey, Jenni, and her friend, Laura were hanging out
in the parking lot at the Washington DC LDS Temple...
They were very busy.....
Happy 23rd Anniversary To
Mark and Monique
Twenty Three years ago today, I was at the Washington DC
LDS Temple at the wedding of my brother, Mark and his
wife, Monique.
August 9, 1985
This is the day Mark and Monique announced their engagement.
I remember it well. I was in Utah at my Aunt Carol's house when
the "We are getting married" phone call came. I think it was Easter
Sunday.
My Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Lawrence were just completing their
Missionary Service in Jessop, Georgia and stopped to
visit my parents in New Jersey before heading back to Utah.
In this photo:
Uncle Lawrence, Aunt Marilyn, Monique, Mark, Mom, Jenni, Dad
Outside the Washington DC Temple after the wedding:
My Dad, Boyd, and my Mom, La Dene,
Mark, Monique, and her parents, Hortensia and Bart
The Wedding Breakfast at The Marriott in Gaithersburg, MD
In the center is my mom with dear friends, Joyce and Jim Parker.
At the end of the table is Monique's Dad, Bart. Mark in in the
bottom right corner.
In the background note, Jenni, Laura, Paul
Curt, Ron, Jeffrey, Me
This is when I was sporting a serious Dorothy Hamill haircut.
Note, Me, Jeffrey, Ron, Curt, Brent
Laura, Jenni, Joel, Jon, and Mark M
More Wedding Breakfast Photos....
Bart, Mike, Hortensia, Monique, Mark
Jim, Joyce, Mom
The top of Paul's head, Me, Jeffrey, and Ron
Twenty Three Years and SIX children later....
Happy Anniversary Mark and Monique!
I hope you celebrate in style...
Maybe, if you ask nicely, the waiters at
Fornos will sing to you!
Try not to laugh if they do!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hey, you're getting pretty handy with that scanner of yours. I'm enjoying all of the old pictures!