Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cousin Memories

Milestone Memories
Happy Birthday To
My Cousin Kenneth
This is a copy of a Scrapbook Page made by
Christine, Kenneth's wife.
These are the ages I remember Kenneth
the best.

Here are the Cousins on the way to the pasture with
Grandpa Fred.
This is at the house that was on the North West Corner of
700 East and 4500 South in Salt Lake City.
After this photo was taken, Grandpa piled everyone in the
truck and stopped by my house in Midvale, Utah, to
pick up me before we headed south of Salt Lake
to his pastures near Lehi, UT.
I cannot remember why I was not at the
sleepover at Aunt Carol's the night before.
This photo was taken in early 1969 before we moved to
Missouri.
In This Photo Are:
Jamie, Grandpa, Tiffanie, and Brent
Kenneth, Mark, and Wayne
Jamie and Tiffanie are Brother and SisterCousins
Kenneth and Wayne are Brothers- Uncle Fred Cousins
Brent and Mark are my Brothers-Hogie Cousins.
Our Grandpa is Fred , Sr.

No comments: