Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing The Night Away

Today, I am wishing I had taken more photos at
Melody's Quineanera
However....
I was having too much fun DANCING...
I don't get out much....at least not to DANCE!
(Today, I am sore....hmmm... Salsa Dancing in High Heels
for hours and hours....could that be the cause?)

Above

Me with Melody and Ron

Below

Melody's mom, my amiga, Nohemi with yours truly


Some of Melody's friends...
( Youth being on their side, I am sure they are NOT sore
today from dancing the ENTIRE night)
More of the party goers...(aka Dancing Machines)
Melody in the Quinceanera Chair
(decorated by yours truly)
Her father is removing her little girl shoes and placing high
heels (the shoes of a woman) on Melody's feet.
This photo gives an idea of Melody's beautiful dress.
She looked like the Princess she is.
Melody and her Father Dancing
her First Dance as a Quinceanera

A Beautiful evening for a beautiful Young Lady!
Congratulations, Melody!

I can't wait to see the professional photos! The night was FULL of kodak moments!

Do You LOVE to DANCE as much as I do???? Have you ever attended a Quinceanera? What a manificent event.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Would love to attend one but never have.

Emilyah said...

Wow, Melody looks beautiful! I can still remember when she was just a little girl.