Friday, September 19, 2008

Election Laughs

**See Post Script at end
Election Laughs
If you haven't seen this Saturday Night Live Skit....
Head to Youtube and be prepared to laugh.
It was a HIT!
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin and Amy Poehler as Hillary Clinton
They were hysterical.
(Michael Phelps as the host did well, also. With not much to work
with the writers did a great job with Michael Phelps)
Tina Fey was born to play Sarah Palin...she was perfect.
At one point, I thought, is that really Sarah Palin spoofing herself?
Considering future laughs and pure entertainment...
a Mc Cain-Palin win would provide the most
material for The Saturday Night Live writers to work with.
Too bad politics come in to play.
November 11 can't come soon enough as
far as I am concerned.
Living in Palm Beach County....not only do I study the
candidates...I PRAY we DO NOT make headlines this
election day...not for one minute.
No hanging chads in Palm Beach County, please!
Let's Get It Right with the rest of the nation.
And NO, I did NOT think this skit was sexist....
Hellooooooo
It is Saturday Night Live....
Ummmmm...That would mean COMEDY!!!!
(Just my response to the CNN poll)
Did You See This Skit?
Did You Laugh Out Loud?
Happy Weekend Everyone!
**Post Script
(Next Day Update: It just hit me.... Amy Poehler plays Hillary
well and she would play Cindy "Barbie" Mc Cain perfectly)
Just a thought...what do you think?

2 comments:

Gardener said...

We were dying when we watched this two nights ago. Funniest thing we've seen on SNL in a long time. "I can see Russia from my house." HA HA!

Cathi said...

NY is a SNL die hard fan.
We watched it and laughed hysterically. Interestingly, during Sarah's first speech NY said that Tina would be doing her. Ha!