Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hanna, Ike, and Josephine

Here, We Talk About The Weather
There Is Much To Discuss...
At this point, Hanna is heading NORTH and my area is
"Out of The Cone of Error" Whewwww. My mind will rest at
ease when I board the plane this afternoon...at least about
Hanna...Now there is IKE and JOSEPHINE to watch.
I should be able to take my trip and return before
IKE or JOSEPHINE hit this area, if they do at all.
Try packing a child up for college, packing yourself up for
a 5 day trip, and preparing (sort of) for a Hurricane.
This morning's local report stated that IKE was the one for our
area to watch with BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN!
This is the latest image from Weather Underground. I find them
to be the most informative and accurate.
Latest news is that we are no longer in a drought, Florida.
Thanks to the buckets of rain from Fay, the Lake is almost too
high for the dikes to hold if/when another storm hits.
Don't like the weather????? Stick around it will change.
There is always something to talk about with our weather,
like it or not....it is just a fact of life here in Paradise!
I have to whine about Hurricane Season,
yet I would still rather watch and Prepare for Hurricanes
than shovel Snow and worry about Ice Storms!
Can You Believe How Stinking Busy
The Tropics Are?

No comments: