Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A.W.O.L
From The Blogosphere
With Good Reason....
This Saturday, the months and months of hard work
are coming together. Working on this event has been
an amazing experience . Serving on The Executive Committee
for MSABC has given me such a view of the absolute goodness in
people right here in my own backyard as well as those from
far away. Each day, someone makes a donation, tells a story,
offers a service, etc. that touches my heart.
It is humbling to have offers come on a daily basis
from people who are struggling with tight resources,
yet they open their hearts.
Until this weekend is over, blogging will be sporadic and light to
non-existent.
I still have not shared my most recent answer to prayers.
It brought one of those
"This-only-happens-to-Shauna-experiences"
The prayer was answered as a result of my participation
in
She may tell part of my story before I post about it.
I will say this...
I am thankful I met Kristi via the Blogosphere who was featured on
Design Mom sharing the idea of GOOD MAIL that she got from the
The Blogging World is amazing and such a force for good!

No comments: