Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Activity and Snack

Blessing Mix
My friend, Tina, reminded me of WHY I have TWO bags of these Candy Pumpkins in my Pantry. Each year, when I plan make this THANKSGIVING BLESSING MIX, finding Candy Pumpkins becomes nearly impossible if I wait until Thanksgiving to purchase them. Hence, the stockpile in my pantry at this moment. Note to self....always purchase these Candy Pumpkins the week of Halloween. Many years, I have had to make the THANKSGIVING BLESSING MIX without the Candy Pumpkins (I was the only person who knew they were missing)
We are making the THANKSGIVING BLESSING MIX for our friends and neighbors.
Enjoy this season of Gratitude!
Thanksgiving is easily lost in between Halloween Costumes and Christmas Trees.
Thanksgiving is the oft forgotten, "Middle Child" of Holidays.
Photo from flckr

No comments: