Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas Card Tradition

What Do You Do With...
The photos that you receive with Christmas Cards each year?
This Is What I Do....
I have kept them over the years they are labeled and grouped by year and placed in an Christmas album. After all these years, it is fun to watch each family grow up. I would highly recommend this tradition. It is never too late to start. As the years roll along, this becomes more and more of a treasure!
Personally, I LOVE receiving and sending photos with our family Christmas Card. Pictures tell a story that words can never capture! I am in the process of re-organizing our Album, it is HUGE!
Are Your Christmas Cards Mailed?
Do you enjoy receiving and/or sending photos with Christmas Cards?
What do YOU do with the photos you receive?

1 comment:

Sage said...

oh! That is a great thing you do. I have kept letters and photos, but never put them in an album. Thanks for saying it's not too late to start. Merry Christmas!