Friday, December 19, 2008

Never Too Busy

Last Night....
Saitos Japanese Steak House
+Dear Friends=
Perfect Christmas Celebration.

Ron and I have friends like us....life in the fast lane, with more activities in each day than hours. Thankfully, we stop the craziness and meet for an occasional dinner or a night of games and laughs. We were all crazy busy this week, however, this did not prevent us from being too busy for each other. Last night was our annual Christmas get together. We exchanged laughs and gifts while we caught up on the details of each other's lives.
I am grateful for friends who will make time for me. Being with those I love is truly Christmas, in every sense.
At Christmas, I wish I could go to lunch or dinner with everyone I know. Or...perhaps host the hugest party ever several nights during the Christmas season.There are not enough days in the Christmas Season to spend time with every dear person in my life. I love the people in my life... Yes...you...reading this...and you....and you... My life is rich and full because of the people in it.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Devynn said...

We LOVE Saitos. We were introduced to it the week we moved to Florida LOL. It is my hubby's favorite restaurant.

Oh, and I totally think your penguin looked like a penguin!