Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Later

My days are consumed with.....
Daily Gym Routine
("The Boss" is on the same time schedule as I am)

Lots of E-mails and Phone Calls For This Event....
(If I told you how many e-mails in one day...you would think I
am exaggerating)

Trying to complete the Book Of Mormon by Easter,
per a request by our Stake Presidency
This involves Personal and Family Reading Times
A Program from our Relief Society Presidency...
28 Days Closer To Christ
Today is Day 4 and I am getting closer!
Riding Bikes to and from school with Megan and the neighbor children
Pre- Valentines Day Activities

AND
I am working on my OWN economic stimulus suggestion in a
letter to President Obama
Really, mine makes just as much sense as all the other proposals.
Stay tuned....

No comments: