Monday, February 9, 2009

Spotted....

While I Was Sweating At The Gym....
Look who was there, working hard...Yep, The Boss himself. After his Super Bowl Performance, he came home and has been seen around town ever since.


In spite of all the gawkers, he manages to get a workout in. The first day, I saw him with a crowd around him and thought, he wont come back, he can't even get a workout with all these people around him. But he has come back again and again. Now people leave him alone and let him workout. Now...they just stare at him....and yes, I am guilty of staring and smiling.
You would think nothing exciting ever happens in our little town. The Boss, aka Bruce Springsteen lives here now so we had better get used to seeing him around.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I think I would hyperventilate if I saw him and tell him that my very first cassette tape was "Born in the USA" when I was 6, and how I listened to his greatest hits the whole way to Gainesville when I left for college, butchering Thunder Road all the way up the turnpike. And he would say, why won't this lady stop talking to me?

John and Katie said...

Katie taught me that women do not sweat........they glisten!