Friday, May 29, 2009

On My Calendar

My Desk Calendar had this Quote a few days ago...
"Life is 10% what happens to you
and 90%
what you do with what happens to you."
This week, I think I have been working over time on the whole "doing with what happens in life"
part of this quote....
What a week, what a week, what a week.
Did I say...WHAT A WEEK?
If only Laundry could fold and put itself away. Actually, this week, I needed it to sort, load, dry, fold, and put itself away...while I was living life in the fast lane.
Last night, after a day of going from one thing to the next, I went to bed with a GRATEFUL heart. Yes, Grateful for so much GOOD around me and grateful to be surrounded by amazing people everywhere I go...School, PTA, Girls Camp Meetings and Projects, My Family, My Friends.
Living life in the fast lane is enjoyable for me because of the people I associate with. I am so blessed to have the opportunities to serve and lead in this Community.
Now...I just need the laundry piles to cooperate.
Oh WHAT A WEEK....photos and details to follow...at some point.

No comments: