Thursday, July 8, 2010

Earning Mom Points and Conquering Fears


A Few quirks at the top of "My Fears" list....
Heights
The Dark
Water, as in swimming and Deep Bodies of Water
Germs at Water Parks (and lots of other places)
Today...
I took a deep breath, put them ALL aside and had a
WONDERFUL time at The Rapids Water Park with Megan
                               Do not be fooled.... I did not stay on the calm Lazy River...
I went on "Black Thunder" which takes in every fear all at once.
I loved it...
Big Thunder, however was my Favorite...Go Figure.
I can't believe I am typing those words.
Yes, I made friends with Big Thunder and would go again and again.
And the mom points? Well...just going to The Rapids earns double mom points, but going on all those slides? I am paid forward for a while.

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

The cool points are out the window. I went there in 1999 with my best friend. Super cool!!

KYoho said...

wow that place has changed so much since I was a kid