Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lessons Learned At Midnight..

I am embarrassed to admit this, but....here it goes....
On Tuesday I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse, The 3rd Movie in The Twilight Series. It isn't going to a midnight movie that is hard for me to admit,  it is the fact that I actually stayed up until 4 am and PAID to see Eclipse. That is Time, Money, and Precious Sleep that I will never get back. 
Yes, I have read the entire poorly written series and no, I am not a fan...of the books or the movies. But Katherine wanted to go and I was up for the experience.
A Few Lessons Learned...
  • The company you are with can make up for the not-so-great-movie....even the total strangers in the audience made the evening fun. I had a GREAT time!
  • If you drink a Coke to help you stay awake during the movie...it will continue to help you stay awake until 4am!
  • I NEED my sleep and routine. That one all-nighter has thrown my entire week off.
  • I love going down town to the Muvico Theaters at City Place. It always feels like such a  great night on the town.
  • I still don't like the Twilight Series Books or Movies, but if I had to pick a "Team", I would be on Team Jacob.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Team Jacob for sure!!

sista # 2 said...

I haven't read the books or seen any of the movies -i thought i was the only one!!haha
Too bad you're not in SLC for the holiday-I would invite you to our huge gathering tomorrow (here on vacation)!