Friday, July 16, 2010

Right Down The Street

We have friends visiting from out of town, which made our  weekly Ward Beach Day even more fun. (Our visitors, The Dormans, used to live in our Ward a few years ago)
Two days per week, a large group of moms and many children to match those moms converge upon the beaches of Palm Beach County. There is always someone fun to visit with which is something I love and appreciate about the Ward (Congregation) I belong to. Regardless of age, interest, marital status, etc. I feel blessed to call everyone my friend.
While I was standing at the shore with the waves crashing at my feet, I realized how blessed I am to live in this paradise. People travel for thousands of miles to spend summer at the beach....I drive 20 minutes from my driveway! Right down the street, I have paradise waiting!
Silly Girls...They truly just want to have fun!
Happy Summer

No comments: