- We took our daughters to an inappropriate (not a harsh enough description) movie last night.
- I judged it by one hilarious trailer and did not read reviews or look at any other promos (so unlike me)
- My daughters invited friends (the parents of each one said they could not go...I did not realize that MAYBE they were saying NO because of our choice in movies.YIKES!)
- We left that movie within the first 3-5 minutes. Yep...the four of us just got up and walked out. There was no question...no hesitation. We just knew it was time to go.
- The Theater was FILLED with pre-teens and young teenagers, most were Middle School Age...most without adult supervision...most ALL were laughing and soaking in every filthy word and action.
- It will take a long time to remove some of the images/words/conversation heard from our minds.
- I will remain vigilant regarding the Media I expose myself and family to.
- It felt so good to walk out of that Theater!!!
- We asked our daughters to tell their friends that they walked out of that movie and that we made an error in judgement.
Have you ever walked out of a movie, concert, or performance?