Monday, September 6, 2010

All or Nothing

True to my "All or Nothing" personality, this week is a clear example....
After a few years of not attending a live concert, I make up for lost time all at once.
Tomorrow, I am going to see The Jonas Brothers and Camp Rock 2-Demi Lovato in Concert.
At the end of the week...another concert: Owl City opens for John Mayer.
I am actually looking forward to the John Mayer portion of the concert. Katherine and her friends are excited for the Owl City performance. So excited that they have worked their tails off to earn the $$ to pay me for their tickets.
I am praying for NO RAIN as we have lawn seats for The Jonas Brothers performance and our seats for the Owl City-John Mayer performance are at the edge of the covered seats.
Oh, and, yes, I will have screaming teenage girls in tow!
Of course, very few concerts have ever compared to my first....Paul Mc Cartney, but I am sure this will be enjoyable in it's own way. If not...I am sure it will make for some great people watching!

No comments: