Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holy S'mores!!!!

Holy S'mores!!!!!!
Have you seen GIANT Campfire Marshmallows?
Just in time for summer and in my world...Hurricane Season!
S'mores "fixins" are a priority in my Hurricane Supply Kit!
Seriously...
campfire-giant-roasters.jpg
When the storms are brewing in the Atlantic (from June 1-November 30),
I make sure we have Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, and Hershey Bars.
When we lose electricity, our meals are cooked outside. 
It is a waste to use the fires for dinner only. 
These GIANT Campfire Marshmallows will be so much fun all summer...
more fun WITHOUT a Hurricane, 
but a wonderful treat should a storm decide to visit.
I LOVE me some S'mores any time and any way (even in the microwave)!

Campfire GIANT Marshmallows!!!
More deliciousness HERE!

No comments: