Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How Did Your Summer Start?

A Successful Start....
My summer started with a squeaky clean Master Bathroom. In my world...this is blogworthy!
Due to the size of the room (almost the size or our first apartment) and the level of the dirt, this task took an entire day. Everything shines and sparkles in that room!
It feels great to start summer with one huge project behind me.
Now on to my closet, which is also close to the size of our first apartment.
It is going to be a great summer, I can just feel it!

Sooo...How Did Your Summer Start?
Do You Have Any Projects To Tackle?

1 comment:

Casey Gentle said...

Boy do I have some projects!! I have to chase a cute little toddler, finish baking a baby, do girls camp next week, then let the projects begin to get ready for my little lady's arrival. Plus I think my baby shower will be at my house, so I have to get my house ready for that and the baby. :)
But I'm positive it doesn't compare to what you have going on. Possibly the BUSIEST lady I've ever met!