Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Checking In

Our corner of the world has some added excitement (it is always exciting around here, hence, the word- added)

  • Yesterday, we participated in the neighborhood Garage Sale. I NEVER like Garage Sales, but I DO LIKE having people pay ME as they haul my stuff away. The crowd yesterday was HUGE and steady up until noon. We sold most of our junk  stuff and then made a trip to Goodwill. It feels so good to have all that junk    stuff out of our Garage and have a few extra $$ for vacation.
  • ALISON is in labor!!!! Nuff said!  Before the day is over, our second grandson will arrive. 
  • Katherine, Megan, and I are heading to Gainesville in the morning so we can meet the little guy. We will pick up my mom on the way up. 
  • Even  though it is Sunday, we are hustling around to get the house straightened up before we leave (I was out of gas after the Garage Sale yesterday so there are lots of little piles to whittle away at-I thought I would work on them Monday-think again, Grandma!)
  • We have a lot to do this week before we head back to Gainesville this weekend with Ron.
Here are a few items on my "to do" list this week...
  • Beach Day
  • Katherine has a Vocal Audition for the next level in her YSPB group.
  • Megan has her last Primary Activity Day (she turns 12 when we return)
  • Katherine has a YM/YW Pool Party for Combined Activity. 
  • Orthopedic Appointment for me
  • Hair Appointment for me
  • Wisdom Teeth Removal for Kat
  • Minor Oral Surgery for Meg
  • Caring for the patients
  • Heading Back to Gainesville
  • Packing for our trip
  • Looking for a new camera
  • Looking for a Lap Top
  • Car cleaned 
  • Carpet Cleaned 
Now read between all the above lines and there are dozens of errands and stops that must be made. 
And to think...we were planning to host a 4th of July weekend party...think again!
I realized today that with the arrival of baby Riley and his possible blessing next weekend, I won't be in our Ward until August. Wow.
Life is good!

No comments: