Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life Is Good

All In One Week...

  • My tire blew out on the Florida Turnpike...
  • My email account was hacked...
  • Ron's iphone was stolen...
  • Someone used my debit card to make an online shoe purchase for $481.00 (I know...you are thinking...shoes...but I would NEVER do that!)

These are just a few reminders of life's bumps and turns.

Yes it is extremely unsettling and inconvenient to have these curves thrown at us, however, as I told a group of friends yesterday...even with all the bad...there are still so many GOOD people in this world.
I do think the BAD are becoming BADDER but I think the GOOD are becoming GOODER.
I am thankful to be surrounded by so many GOOD people are are always becoming GOODER.
My life is blessed by so much goodness!

And yes, I do know that my grammar needs help!!!!

1 comment:

john said...

OMG!!!!!!! I feel so bad for you!!! Will a hug via your blog help? If so, consider yourself hugged!!!!