Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blessed

I am blessed to call such amazing people friends. 
When John and Katie visited, Don and Jan, along with a few others, stopped by for dessert and visiting. It was fun to have John, Katie, and their family here. I love them and am so thankful they moved to a place where I can see them a few times per year.
We have seen so many people come and go from the Wellington Ward and other Wards in the area. Our lives have been richly blessed by those who come and go. We have developed deep bonds of love and friendship with so many of these people.
Through all the moving in and out, boundary changes, calling changes, Ward changes, Stake changes, chapel buildings, temple buildings, children, grandchildren, house changes, highs, lows, and everything in between I feel blessed to be "still standing" with Jan and Don. 
Friends who are family bless our lives.

1 comment:

john said...

my sentiments also, Shauna! We passed from friends to family years ago.