Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friends

Tonight, we had dinner with Jan, Don, and one of our dear friends who moved away from this area many years ago. It warmed my heart and soul to sit and talk as though we see each other every day. As we were all talking, we concurred that this is what the Celestial Kingdom will be like. We will have a reunion with friends and family and it will feel as though we have not been apart.
I feel this way any time I am in the Temple with friends or family. I look around and think to myself...we will all be together in the next life...this is what it will be like.
I love that we have friends who are truly our family.
I love that we have friends all over the world who we can pick up a conversation where it left off years ago and it feels like time and distance are not a factor.
Tonight, I feel so blessed for friends, near and far.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wish we could click on "LIKE" for posts like this one!