Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Grains Gluten Free Bakery

Everything in this photo is Gluten-Free....
Everything is delicious!
This is more than can be said about the majority of Gluten-Free baked goods we have tried.
I met the owner of New Grains Gluten Free Bakery as I was purchasing an iced sugar cookie at BYU Women's Conference in Provo, UT. I figured it would be a perfect treat to bring home for Katherine since she could not eat the customary cinnamon rolls I bring home from The Lion House. I was hesitant because it has been hit or miss with the Gluten-Free products so far, especially baked goods and breads. The sugar cookie tasted as good as it looked, which encouraged me to purchase a sampling of New Grains Bakery products. 
If you or someone you know eats Gluten-Free,
I highly recommend New Grains Gluten Free Bakery Products
Here is the link to their website

In reality, there is more Katherine CAN eat than CANNOT eat but figuring out the baked goods, breads, pancakes, waffles, etc is the biggest challenge, not because of no availability, but because of the taste and quality. We have tried so many Gluten-Free breads, baked goods, and mixes for brownies, pizza crust, breads, etc. So far, none have been great. New Grains Gluten-Free Bakery opens the door to high quality and taste.

Do you have any Gluten-Free recipes, products, websites, etc. that you recommend?

No comments: