Sunday, August 26, 2012

Here I Go

The kids are not the only ones going back to school. Tomorrow, I start Real Estate School! This is something I have thought about doing for many years and the time is finally right! I have 4 weeks of 3 nights per week ahead of me, ending with an entire weekend review course and then the big TEST. I am excited, scared, intimidated, anxious, and happy to get moving on this all in one breath. I have put this off for many years due to my fears of math, studying, and feeling like I just can't pass a huge TEST. On the other hand, I KNOW I will be an excellent realtor and will love working in this field. I have been tuned in to the Real Estate market for 30 years and now it is time to have a license to act upon the things I have been watching for many years.
Time to feed my faith over my fears and dive in.
Wish me luck!

No comments: