Monday, October 8, 2012

Moving Day

Thursday, October 4, the big moving truck pulled up to our house.
I must say that a few tears came to my eyes as I realized this was really happening. The night before, at family prayer, I got choked up as I thanked Heavenly Father for the wonderful experience of living in such a beautiful home surrounded by so many amazing people. It is hard to believe our time in the western communities of Palm Beach County (26 years between Royal Palm Beach and Wellington) is over, but moving to West Palm Beach at this season of our lives is definitely the right move for our family.
 Three movers worked 10 hours straight wrapping, prepping, loading, and then unloading our large furniture items. We had already transported most of the boxes and smaller items over the past week.
 Here is the truck pulling out of our neighborhood. We still came back the next day to meet a group from Wellington Ward who helped us load up the loose ends. It seemed that the load would never end. We drove to the new house where the Palm Beach Ward met us and unloaded the truck with the last of our worldly odds and ends. I am so grateful for all the helping hands. It was an overwhelming task to move from point A to point B, but so many helpers made it manageable.
With so many nightmare stories about moving companies, I can only say positive about All My Sons movers. From the initial contact until the last piece of furniture was in place at our new home, they were totally professional. I recommend them and would use them again.
Now....where to start... the pile of boxes seems to grow when I turn my back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All My Sons Movers is one of the best moving services. I am their loyal customer too.
CWSMoves.com