Friday, April 14, 2017

Banana Pancakes

Posting for my own reference, however, if you are reading this, enjoy!

I avoid processed sugars and flours, which requires some rethinking and creativity.
It isn't difficult, just a change in mind set.
I look at Paleo and Whole 30 websites for recipes and meal idea.

This Banana Pancake recipe is a combination of a few recipes that I have tried. I make a little differently each time. You can adjust amounts to your taste.

In a blender, combine:
4 Eggs
2-3 Bananas
3-5 Tbs Almond Flour ( or a combination of Almond and Coconut Flour)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (more or less depending on tastes)
2 T Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
Dash of Salt

Cook on a griddle on med-high heat. I put coconut oil on the griddle so they wont stick and for added flavor.
Make the pancakes small as they tend to not get cooked inside before they start to get over cooked on the outside.

Enjoy

No comments: