Monday, July 31, 2017

Option B

Thank you, Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant, for sharing this well-written, engaging book. It is a treasure for anyone who has faced adversity, loss, change, grief, or disappointment in life.  Rising after adversity and feeling joy in life is possible and Option B was a reminder of this truth.

If you, or someone you know and love, has faced challenges in life,                 read Option B and apply the principles taught. Everyone can benefit, at some level, from the messages in Option B .  Everyone, regardless of the best made life plans, will need to select, "Option B", either in a small way or in a life-changing, gut-wrenching monumental way.

I have gained insight for not only my own life, but for my interactions and  relationships with others. I am living parts of my life differently as a result of this book. I am definitely feeling more joy in my daily  life as I apply the principles shared in Option B.

This was easy to read, well-written, and a book with messages I have already referred to as I teach and speak. This book is not just a "summer read" that will soon be forgotten. Option B will be quoted and referred to for many years to come.

Sheryl Sandberg is a beautiful example of using her paralyzing tragedy and grief to lift others. Adam Grant is spot on in his counsel and perspective. Together, they are a "Dream Team".  Thank you for sharing this important message.




No comments: