Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Race Day

January in Florida!!! It does not get any better than this! Spending a Saturday outside in the most gorgeous setting while helping raise money for Breast Cancer Research.
My husband, and our two daughters, ages 7 & 9 completed the entire 5K Run/Walk along with 20,000+ participants.
The energy in the air at this event is inspiring and humbling to me. I have a great love and respect for those who battle Breat Cancer along with their families and friends.
This is an event I am proud to participate in.

This is me--10 pounds ago!!! 2007 is my year to take it off!!!! My goal is to RUN the entire 5K next year! No Run/Walk situation for me in 2008.

2 comments:

laura said...

hooray for you, you blogger, you! looks good. it's a good way to keep up with people.

Jenni said...

if a comment appears from Laura, it was really me