Monday, April 23, 2007

Satellite Radio


With no hesitation, I could be a spokesperson for XM Satellite Radio! My car went in for body shop repairs this morning when this fact was confirmed to me with no uncertainty. I did not make it out of the parking lot in my rental car before I knew this was going to be a very long week. Not as a result of the type of rental car I am driving, or my long "To-Do" list. The sad fact is: my rental car does not have Satellite Radio! It is quite possible that I like my Satellite Radio more than I like my own car! For whatever reasons, I spend a great deal of time in my car. When alone, I love to crank up the tunes and make full use of my Bose Speakers or find a stimulating talk program. The choices are endless with my XM Satellite Radio. I love and use my ipod every day, yet Satellite Radio provides yet another frontier!
Time to break out the CDs or hope for some interesting commentary on NPR!
What products and/or services could you be a spokesperson for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Mother, like Son, people at work have accused me of being a spokeperson for Costco. I'm not big on the satellite radio, probably because I don't spend much time in the car.

love.boxes said...

I love Amazon.com for obvious reasons... and I love, love Preen because I no longer have to weed my yard for an hour everyday in the summer. I love Cholula hot sauce and their lime/spice mix which is awsome on fish. I love, love, love books on tape from the library... but I hate abridgement.. whoever invented those bugs me. :)

Gardener said...

Satellite radio, Ipod, Blogging...? I am either REALLY out of it or feeling older than you! I will say this... I do have a shuffle, but it only gets a run/walk maybe twice a week. :(