Saturday, May 19, 2007

Harry Potter #7

Calling all Harry Potter Fans
The Palm Beach Post is having a contest in anticipation of the July 21 release of the new Harry Potter Book #7, 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows'.
Predict the how the book ends!! Readers are asked to submit their version of how they think Book #7 ends. The person(s) closest to the actual outcome win a prize and will be featured in an upcoming Palm Beach Post article regarding The Harry Potter Books.
Yes, I admit, I have read all the books and look forward to this one. I like the books better than the movies. I started reading them when there was controversy claiming they are evil and I wanted to be able to take an educated stand for or against them. I totally enjoyed them! I find them to have the basic literature themes of good vs bad, light vs dark, etc. I don't take them so seriously.
This subject (of Book #7's ending) has provided much discussion in several corners of my world.
How do you think it ends?
Want to enter the contest? For those who have never won anything... this could be your lucky break!Submit your summary in 150 words or less by June 8 to: rachel_sauer@pbpost.com or mail to: Harry Potter Contest, The Palm Beach Post, PO Box 24696, West Palm Beach, FL 33416.


No comments: