Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Ron!
My Husband, My Best Friend, My Favorite Person In The Entire World!
October 20, 1953 The World Became a Better Place!
Looking at these little boy photos is like looking at our sons when they were little boys. These photos were taken when Ron's family lived in Delray Beach, Florida. He was around 3-4 years old. Check out the Birthday Wish from Katherine
Here is Elder Hostetler serving in the Utah, Salt Lake City Mission, 1976-1978
Father-Son Camp Out ( This used to be my favorite night of the year---as soon as the boys were out of diapers, I was happy to pack them up to join their dad and brothers at this annual event) This was in 1989 at Tannah Kheeta Boy Scout Camp in Jupiter/Tequesta, FL.
Andrew was almost 3(I probably broke the out of diapers rule and sent him this year)
. Jeffrey was 6, Curt was almost 8.
Curt loved this tank top and those bright yellow Converse High Tops. Jeffrey is sporting Dinosaur Print Shorts made by yours truly...oh..what was I thinking? Check out the socks..at least no one got ticks or bug bits on their ankles!
Ron was a Skate Boarder before it was even cool...in fact... He made Skate Boarding Cool....Yes he did. I am wondering why Skaters still don't wear short like this?
Running the Estimating Department at Catalfumo Construction... 1998
What a blessing to have wonderful friends.
Don and Ron on one of their fishing trips.... Time to plan one again, guys!

February 1982
Lake Worth Ward Valentine Dance
I love to dance....Ron loves to play sports.... I do not play sports well.... Ron does not enjoy dancing...Once in a while, we accomodate the other one... This was one such occasion... Yes... I know.,.you are saying...that photo cannot be 25 years ago. They still look the same.... Curt was 7 momths old at this time.
Happy Birthday To My Partner, Husband, Best Friend, and Favorite Person In The World.
I am so thankful to have you in every part of my life.
Anyone who knows Ron understands that when I say he is one of the most incredible people on the earth...it is not an exaggeration. I have learned so much about life from this amazing person! Please join me in wishing Ron the Happiest Birthday Ever.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday to Ron!

superherotrainer said...

Happy Birthday Ron! You were always someone I admired growing up.

Curt Hostetler said...

Happy birthday, Ronny Mack-daddy, Papa Smurf, etc. Has anyone ever told you that your baby pictures and
Andrew's baby pictures look very similar?

Cathi said...

Shauna,
I love the way you love Ron! I am so in love with my NY and it is good to hear other's express their true love too. Oh...and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!

John and Katie said...

Hope Ron liked the gift I arranged, It was quite a chore convincing UK to let the Gators win!

Gardener said...

Happy Birthday! You really are an amazing man. You were a big influence in my life and the way I turned out. Thanks!