Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Big 10 For Josh

Hooray!! Josh Is 10!!!!
Happy Birthday To My Nephew, Josh!
Entering the blogging world this year, I learned a new tech- skill! This newly acquired skill has been fun to use when wishing Happy Birthday to those I love. What is the new skill, you wonder? All of you tech savvy people, don't laugh..... I learned to SCAN PHOTOS and how to Click and save photos I find on-line! Yes, I am entering this century, one click at a time. I could be dangerous in 2008 with all this knowledge and confidence. Meanwhile.... Happy Birthday to Josh.
The above photo was the summer of 2005 here in Florida(ignore the date my camera printed).
I love this photo... it is so "Josh"
Below is Josh's first Birthday in January 1999. Curt and I were in Utah looking at colleges and got to be with Josh and family on his special day. He is sitting in his new rocker painted by his Aunt Tiffany of Love Boxes fame!
Here is Megan and Max being driven around the neighborhood by Josh. I made sure that not much of the Barbie Princess car is showing in the photo!

No comments: