Thursday, March 20, 2008

Signs Of Excitement

Welcome Home Andrew
This is how my front yard looked before we left for the Miami Airport this morning. More importantly, this is how it looked when we returned!
Thank goodness for the recent national and local political campaigns.... I recycled all the signs for this special occasion!
Now , you did not think I would just place one small sign in my yard or on my house.... no..... try all over the yard!
Living near us is never boring...My neighbors never know what will come and go from here. At least I give them something to talk about....
The yard is full of Welcome Signs.... Along with my Easter Eggs, it looks like one big party place!
Note the Yellow Ribbon round my Ol' Palm Tree. When you need bright yellow ribbon, it is not available...at any of the usual spots! I settled for a medium yellow ribbon for the trees in my yard and my front door.
Welcome Home Elder Hostetler!!!!!!

No comments: