Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Airports

Distinct Airport Demographics..
The two airports I travel in and out of the most often are
Palm Beach International
and
Salt Lake City International.
If I did not know where I was going (blindfolded, ear plugged, etc), just entering the Jetway from the plane would tell me exactly where I am.....
In Salt Lake City,
these are the most common gate-checked items and they jam the jet way as we de-plane..... they carry lots and lots of babies.... (story on that later)
Last night, I knew I was home...arriving at Palm Beach International...the Jet Way in Palm Beach is always jammed with these.....

Carrying generally pushy, old and crabby passengers....
Ah....Welcome Home....Palm Beach County...there is just nothing like it! Mmmmmm
I am happy to be home. Salt Lake was great (COLD), General Conference was fabulous, and being with Ron was the best!!!!!
Time to hit life again.....
More on the trip as the week allows.
We are on spring break now. The Beach is calling our names!
I do have an Airplane Ride From H#%* story to write.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Baby buggies and wheel chairs. So true, so true!!
I can't wait to hear your story. Missed you lots!!

love.boxes said...

plane ride from there are the rule rather than the exception these days unfortunately.. Glad you had a good time and are home safe. :)