Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Charging....

I'm Off To RE-CHARGE....
And not a moment too soon!!!
I was packed, but now I read that I am packing for snow and 30 degree weather... so much for the white skirts and open-toed cute shoes!
**Time to Take Care of Myself=Time To Be Unselfish!!!
Next week, I will return with lots to write about.
When I return, my girls will be on spring break.... another time I am looking forward to!!!
I hope to hit the beach more than once and get some serious fun in with Katherine and Megan...Andrew, too! The sunscreen is re-stocked and ready to go with us to the beach!

I am headed to Utah early tomorrow and Ron will meet me on Thursday!!!!
We will attend his Mission Reunion and LDS General Conference on Saturday and Sunday.
LDS General Conference in April and October are my two favorite weekends of the year..hands down.
Sunday, April 6, we celebrate the date that Ron asked me to be his wife 28 years ago. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't wait to spend some much needed time with just Ron, my best friend!!!!
TIME TO RECHARGE....HOORAY!!!!
My spirit, body, mind, and marriage!!!
I am always amazed at how I feel when I charge my batteries. Usually, I don't realize how badly I needed it until I look back and see where I came from. As I wrote in my 90 Day Body Challenge Essay this morning..... **I am of no use to others if I do not take care of myself daily. If I want to live a life of serving others, I must first make time to serve myself.
The most selfish thing I (or anyone else) can do is to NOT take care of myself physically.

3 comments:

Cathi said...

Have a relaxing and fun holiday!
You truly earned and deserve it.

love.boxes said...

They were saying on the news last night that they are expecting 100,000 people for conferece. Wow. I think I'll just hideaway in my little house. Have fun!

Linnea said...

Happy Re-charging! I did that last week and boy it was wonderful. And your after pics look wonderful!