Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bonus Visit

An Added Delight To My Trip Last Week..
Curt and Carmen were in town from Michigan
for her little brother's Baptism.
We stopped by to visit and then attended the Baptism
the following day while Andrew was attending a wedding at
The LDS Salt Lake Temple.
With Andrew around..there is a complete guarantee of
constant FUN!
Me with Melynda (Carmen's sister) Cute Cute Hair, Melynda!
Me With Curt
It was so great to listen to him play the piano. I miss the
days of hearing him play for hours at a time. I miss
hearing him play the organ at Church..OK, I just miss him
living near by!
Carmen, Curt, Me, Melynda
Steve (Carmen's dad), Carmen, Curt, Melynda
It was great to see everyone!
Attending Shane's Baptism was the beginning of what would
prove to be one of the best days I have had in years. I spent
the rest of the day and evening with my cousin, Darlene.
Photos and details in next post.

No comments: