Saturday, September 13, 2008

REAL Lawn

Utah's Most Beautiful Yard...
My Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary get the award!
Front and Back, Their Yard is breathtaking.
Visiting my Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary in Utah is something I
always look forward to. We catch up on all the latest, we solve
the problems of the world and we LAUGH until there are tears
streaming from our eyes.
In addition to the enjoyable visit, I am always delighted to
tour their yard...the front and back. Every inch is manicured
and well tended. Living in Florida, I appreciate the REAL
lawn in Utah. I have to take off my shoes and let my bare feet
enjoy the velvet green summer grass. Ohhhhhh it feels so
nice on bare feet. I forget how beautiful the lawns and yards
are in Utah at their peak. Their perfect lawn and flower beds
are amazing to me. Their hard work shows in every inch.
I Love you, Uncle Bill and Aunt Mary!
Thank you for spending the afternoon with Andrew and me
and sharing your yard with us!

No comments: