Monday, September 8, 2008

Full Speed Ahead

Andrew Is Full Speed Ahead
Regardless of how many times I go through this,
It never gets easier to say good-bye to my children
as they leave the nest.
(Yes, I have had a few good cries over the past day
or so...it doesn't change anything, it just helps!)
Seeing them happy and making good choices
takes the edge off, just a little.
As soon as the bed was made in his new dorm room,
Andrew was ready for me to leave and to immerse himself
in this next chapter of his life.
He feels like he made the right choice in schools
and is in the right place at the right time.
I feel the same way about him.
Adios to the Beige Bullet...aka The BMW Bomber....
Adios Florida...Adios Family
Headed to Utah....
Hello To an exciting new life at College...
(Yes I had to take this photo, Andrew)
Meet The New Roommate, Tyler, from NC

Make The New Bed...Top Bunk!
The only criteria for a comforter and sheets...
ORANGE!
Pose for Mom in front of the new bed...yes I DO HAVE to take
a photo of EVERYTHING! I am your mother! Thank me later!
Enjoy this view EVERY TIME you open your front door. I am seriously
trying not to covet Andrew's location and over all experience.
View from outside the front door looking in.
Where Andrew will be spending most all of his free time...Right?
At his desk studying, that is what everyone is college does with
all of their spare time, right? Right? Just say yes, please.
Another view of where Andrew will spend his time when not
at school or in bed.
Adios to Mom...Finally...Now the next chapter of your life can begin...
full speed ahead.
I love you, Son!
I am so proud of you,
It is exciting for me to see you so happy.
You are making excellent choices and are planted exactly
where you should be at this season in life.
Not only will your life be blessed by your choices,
but many around you will be blessed by your influence!
Full Speed Ahead!!!
And once in a while, can you give me a call, even when you
DON'T need money?

No comments: