Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not For The Cookies...

One Guess What I Signed Up For...
Yes, after being a Cub Scout Leader for all three of my sons,
I get to roll my sleeves up in the Girl Scout Leader Department!
Megan has been BEGGING to be a Girl Scout for over a year now. That pretty much tells me she is serious and will be committed to this new adventure.
Megan is excited, I am excited to be with her, and off we go.
I attend training in 2 weeks and hit the ground running. You see,
I don't have enough going on in my life! I do, however, remember how rewarding it was to work with my own sons and their peers as they went through Cub Scouting. Everyone grows up too fast, so I will treasure this time with Megan. I know it will be over before I blink twice!
Wherever my children are.. that is where I want to be! Parenting, Round 2, here I come! Oh...to have the 20 year old energy I had during Parenting Round 1!
And for the record...I am NOT doing this for the COOKIES! Really, I'm NOT!

No comments: