Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Birthday Birthday

Busy Birthday Week...
Yesterday was Ron's Birthday and today, it is time to say...
Happy Birthday to my brother, Mark and his son, my nephew,
Joel
Photo....April 1987, Atlanta, GA
Moped Racing In The Bahamas
Robert, Ron, Dad, Mark w/ Kristina
April 2000
New Jersey...Summer of 2005...The Arrival In The Ditch...
Read the full story by clicking HERE.For more Birthday Photos of Mark,
Click HERE.
Until my printer/scanner is up and running again,
enjoy these photos. With my crazy, crazy weekend, up until this
moment, I almost forgot that Saturday was the Birthday of
Mark's son, my nephew, Joel.
When the scanner is up and running...
I have some great photos of Joel
that are certain "Blasts From The Past"
For Now....
Here is one from the summer of 2001...our last visit to
The World Trade Center.
Andrew is taking care of his little boy cousins,
Joel is on the left.

Happy Birthday Mark! Happy Belated Birthday Joel!

No comments: