Thursday, October 23, 2008


Gainesville or Bust
We are taking a much needed break this weekend as we head to Gainesville for Homecoming Weekend at University of Florida. The girls will miss school tomorrow (shhhh, dont tell Megan's LSU alum teacher). Being in Gainesville tomorrow ensures that we can attend the parade and enjoy the festivities and energy in every pocket of town. There is just nothing quite like Gainesville on the weekend during Football Season. If you have been there....you get what I am saying. There is just nothing quite like it.
We look forward to seeing Jeff and Alison, also. They are the ultimate Florida Gator fans and so much fun to be around. I am not sure Jeffrey will allow me inside the city limits without a batch of THESE. Fall is officially ushered in with the first batch of Jeffrey's all time favorites.
It's Great To Be A Florida Gator (or at least married to one) I married in to the Gator Nation.
Have a Wonderful Weekend.
I am off to finish packing and baking....

1 comment:

Erika said...

SO JEALOUS! I could really use a day to walk around campus, eat at the Reitz Union, and remember what it was like to have all of that freedom. I wish I had appreciated it more at the time.