Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ron
My Husband, My Best Friend, and
Truly One of The Best People On This Planet!
Today was not the day for my scanner/printer to let me down....
Enjoy some of these family favorite photos.
Curt and Carmen posted some fun photos HERE
Ron did not marry me for my athletic ability and I did not marry
him for his love of dancing...yet here we are...dancing....back in
February 1982...because he knows I love to dance. I know he
would do anything for me...and I mean anything. It is humbling
to know and be married to such a wonderful person.
If you haven't done so already.... call, e-mail, or text Ron
with a Birthday wish today.
Of the hundreds of adjectives specifically describing Ron, here are a few.
You are welcome to add to the list in the comment section.
  • Kind
  • Loving
  • Tender
  • Unselfish
  • Caring
  • Focused
  • Loyal
  • Dependable
  • Spiritual
  • Dedicated
  • Easy To Be Around
  • Soft Hearted
  • Calm
  • Always thinking about the comfort of others
  • Smart
  • Efficient
  • Organized
  • Clean
  • Loves The Lord
  • Courteous
  • Honorable
  • Patient

This list could be a mile long, however , I will stop here and let you add to this list. I am sure some of your comments will be a repeat. Ron is a truly amazing person.

Click HERE for more Birthday Memories

4 comments:

superherotrainer said...

Happy Birthday Ron!

Katie said...

Hope this is the happiest birthday EVER, Ron!!!!!

KYoho said...

Happy Birthday Ron! Jeff was really hoping our baby would come today because it would be cool for her birthday to be "10/20", but I guess Ron gets to keep it to himself!

Eric said...

Thoughtful...he helped me get my first real job after high school and let me help him on the job when I got back from my mission. I can think of few better individuals or better families than Ron's! Happy Birthday!

I'm diggin the picture of Ron on a motorcycle, pretty sweet!