Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Here...
Walk Day is tomorrow!
Interpret that as... I will not sleep for the next Two Days...
at least, not for any length of time..
or with too much deep R.E.M sleep
I am just too darn excited!
I just found out my speaking part of the
program is much more in depth than I thought.
(Lots of thank yous to shout out!)
That part I can handle...I am
generally comfortable speaking in front of a crowd...
it is just that I am speaking with local celeb DJs,
Mo and Sally of 105.5 and a few others.
They will bring so much fun to the program!
Today...it is just watching all the puzzle piece come
together after months and months of planning!
I love seeing a plan come together!
If you are attending the Walk...arrive early...avoid
parking messes and lines at Registration...
better yet..make sure you are registered on-line

No comments: