Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Blog On The Block
Rarely, am I without my camera. I take pictures every where,
most every day, and at most any occasion. I don't have a
fancy camera, nor to I claim to be a great photographer, I just
like to take photos and document life via my camera lens.
For this reason, I have a new blog specifically for photos
taken of Wellington Ward Members and Events.
{Wellington Ward is a Congregation of The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)}
The New Blog is not an official Website for The Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The official Website is LDS.org
Be One Of The First To Visit
Link is listed on my sidebar for future reference.
Here is a sample of some of the photos from
The Quilting Bee
last night

Sometimes, I have to remember to hand my camera to someone
else so I am documented as having walked on this planet
with all the fabulous people and events.
I look like more of a pro than I really am....shhh...don't tell..
I am not an expert seamstress...

Over 20 quilts are ready to send to the Hurricane victims in Haiti.

No comments: