Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Read Previous Post before reading this one.....
Miracle Added On...
No sooner than I had hit "publish post" on the post below and
another Miracle occurred...
There was a logistics challenge with the fruit for 800 people..
the glitch was on my end...not the Produce Vendors...
If the Fruit is delivered to the Walk Site on Friday afternoon...
how do we keep it Fresh and Cold
let alone... this reality..
how to keep it away from the critters certain to be
attracted to the draw of fresh fruit during the night?
We have an on-site security guard all night long....however..
babysitting Fruit for 800 people was not in his contract.
What to do.....
We could store the fruit at a grocery store
(my original hook up source..guess which one..it begins with an A)
in their cooler and
then send a few vehicles over at 5-6am on Saturday to shuttle
the boxes of fruit over to the walk site....
(read...project for Ron because I will be tied up at the Walk Site at that point...
hopefully, not literally tied up in astraight jacket)
I could store in in my living room....Turn the air down LOW
What to do....
I had to solve this logistics challenge TODAY...THIS MORNING
Then my phone rang.....
It was the Produce Vendor
(I love this guy..not because of his
generosity, but because he is so kind and real...just one of those
incredibly NICE people. The kind of person you just feel better
after speaking with, no matter what they say)
He said...I would prefer to deliver the fruit first thing Saturday Morning
between 5 and 6am....My driver will be in that area for another delivery.
What could I say????
No kidding....
Prayers Answered, Logistics Challenge Solved, and
The Miracles are pouring in before I even shower this morning....
It's not me...I am just an instrument to make this come together.

No comments: