Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Plans...
Garage Sale....hosted in my very own driveway compliments of Katherine, Megan, and Me. (Ron will get roped in along the way...what a guy, that wonderful man!) Proceeds will go to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Pray for NO RAIN and LOTS of TRAFFIC (as in generous customers)
With a desire to earn their own money for donating to this cause, Katherine and Megan have cleaned out treasure after treasure. This has made for a HUGE pile of exciting items for sale. Their giving hearts and attitudes are an example to me. How could I say NO to their excitement and desire to serve. (Having Garage Sales is NOT high on my list of anything I LIKE to do) I have done had my own cleaning out sessions, adding to the pile of merchandise. If I had more days to sort and clean....I would be able to add MORE STUFF!
I am so proud of Katherine and Megan's desire to serve. (Even if it is via a Garage Sale) Tomorrow, I'll be up bright and early to great my eager customers. It will be a sunny, beautiful day.....YES it will! If you are local...pass the word.... stop by....make a purchase!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
What Are Your Plans?
I have the MOST AMAZING STORY to post when the dust settles here....
A truly AMAZING STORY
I will say this.....PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED
when you least expect the answer.
I really need to make sure I do this story justice and not write or post it in haste.

1 comment:

John and Katie said...

Sorry we didn't come but we already have a garage!!