Monday, December 14, 2009

Palm Beach Hibiscus House


The Palm Beach Hibiscus House was the perfect setting for my PTA Board Christmas Lunch. So cute, so delicious. Lunch is by appointment only at this Bed and Breakfast located just north of City Place in West Palm Beach. We had chef Lelani to ourselves as she prepared an amazing feast for our enjoyment. From the Fresh Lemonade to The Flourless Chocolate Cake, everything was delicious!
I stumbled across this wonderful lunch by accident, sort of. I thought PB Hibiscus House was a Bed and Breakfast only, however, they serve Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and, as I found out today, a wonderful lunch to private groups by appointment only.
It feels great to be a this point in my Christmas Celebration. The work at School is basically done and my energies can be less divided with 10 days to go until Santa arrives!

No comments: