Sunday, January 10, 2010

Whats For Dinner?

FOOD, Inc.
"You'll Never Look At Dinner The Same Way Again"

Thought provoking and very informative.
Because I love learning about Businesses and the Behind the Scenes of any Business or Product, I enjoyed this movie at many levels.
It was well done, however, be warned there are some graphic scenes that will have you entertaining the thought of becoming a Vegetarian for life. (I haven't ruled out the change of life style)
I will continue my commitment to Organic Dairy, Poultry, and Meat whenever possible.
Finally, while watching this movie, I was able to explain to my children why I am always saying, "That is not in season" when I refer to certain fruits and vegetables on the shelves in the winter when I know they are only grown in the summer, until the past few years, etc.


No comments: